[IRCA] DX on 1070

Well, just because a beverage is being used, doesn't mean I will hear
anything. Last night, I set the timer from :58 to :02 each hour starting
fom 2358 EDT. Well, at 2359.50, there was KNTH, but every hour after
that was mix of KNX/CFAX! I could hear C&W mx in there, probably KVVK,
but cx were not good for good DX to the East. But after the reports of
heavy DU DX this morning, it is understandable. However no sign of my
unid SSers though. There is always tomorrow.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager