Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: UNID SS 1070

Patrick-

There is a Cuban I hear ever so offen here, I have heard them play a few spanish ballids from time. They are pain in the rear end, as are all the Cuban stations. Anytime you report a good DX channels, Arne in Cuba, will place a new transmitter on it and kill the channel.

I normally don't keep listening after I hear a "La Habana" in the ID.

So you may be hearing Cubr (as JFK always called it).

73's
Willis
Old Fort, TN