Re: [IRCA] DX can still be had!

Hi Neil,

These are only spaced about a foot or so apart in the straight line. If
copper prices would not have gone up, I may have wasted my time with 10
more rods. hi. I fiqure more the merrier, but that has slowed down since
the price is $14 fo one 10 foot copper pipe. I used to buy them all of
the time when they were $5 a few years ago.  But I think I have plenty
in my yard. hi.  The beverage sure is cooking on 1070 though. Maybe I
can catch the call change for Indianapolis too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager