[IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Monday

Much better DU morning here. DU's began to be heard around 1220 utc, 738 weak with talk; 891 poor/weak talk; 774 weak talk; 1116 finally at 1235 poor/weak talk. 891 the last to fade away around 1248 utc. Earlier, 1206 utc, there was audio on 531 but not the usual EZL DU type music but foreign language talk, sounded Asian to my uncalibrated ears. This is unusual to hear that. Maybe Pat can say what is usually heard here for non-DU signals.
LWBC with 153, 180, 279 Far East Russians poor/weak 1158 utc.
Steve
NE Oregon
R75, AR7030, longwires, Wellbrook prototype phaser finally setup. Of the TP reception, only 774 was heard on the phaser (with active 20' verticals), and with weaker level and poorer s/n than the E/W longwire. I will eventually switch to ALA100 loops and compare with those.