Re: [IRCA] Legalized Bevereges

I remember putting up several different antennas through the years and
finding to take them down in a week, when I found out they did not work
very well. But that is what this hobby is all about. EWE antennas are my
overall fav, installing my first one in 1981. You don't need a huge
amount of land to put one up either.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin