Re: [IRCA] Uralights at Grayland

Wow Dennis,

     Like John already said, congratulations on  receiving VOA-1575 Thailand
on the barefoot SRF-39FP... truly an incredible  reception.  Your Ultralight
DX barefoot distance record may stand more a  very long time indeed, unless
John or some other Grayland visitor (like me,  hopefully!) logs Australia during
great conditions.
     John and I have still been discussing the  Ultralight Awards program,
but you have given us a great incentive to  get organized and moving.
Congratulations again, and thanks for  showing everybody what a $20 pocket radio can do!

   73,  Gary

listings at AOL Autos.