Re: [IRCA] (Warning Mentions of KOHI ) Utralights at Grayland

Re: [IRCA] (Warning Mentions of KOHI ) Utralights at Grayland

Hi Dennis,

     Congratulations on your JOUB-774 and JOBB-828  loggings on the SRF-39FP
and SRF-M85V Ultralights at Grayland.  As far  as I know, you are the first
DXer ever to hear a TP on the SRF-M85V.

     It seems like more and more DXers are taking  their Ultralights to
Grayland-- four so far (you, me, Nick and Guy).   The fall DX season should really
be interesting!

                 73,  Gary

listings at AOL Autos.