[IRCA] KFUO-AM Lost $3.5M Since 2001

From
www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/religion/story/2AA6C162EE5AE3EA86
25742C001087AA?OpenDocument :

He said KFUO-AM (the church also runs KFUO-FM, a classical music station)
has lost $3.5 million since 2001, including more than $600,000 last year.

"We have tried every cost-cutting measure we can think of for a long time,"
Strand said. "And we've tried every fundraising measure we can think of."

Strand would not say whether the church was considering a sale of its
stations.