Re: [IRCA] Unid Rel 1190

CFSL runs weather and/or news and a few ads inbetween rlg pgms, everytime I've noted that and it is not an endless string of rlg pgms. If CFSL, you'll be able to tell for sure at the top of the hour. If NM and all they do is ID as AM 11-90 I trust someone from NM or nearby can confirm they forgot to switch tonite and ID that way. I can't aid you in that regard as when I got NM on 1190 they were SS and mixing with Juarez on a really good SSS nite to the WSW on phased mini-Bevs aimed that way over a decade ago.

73 KAZ Barrington IL and to bed as I cannot get this on indoor rx's with loops.

Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 11:44 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Unid Rel 1190

Thanks Bruce. I first thought CFSL, but wall to wall rel did not seem to
fit but who knows? Maybe I can pull an ID at TOH. I have not caught CFSL
to rel before, but yet CKBX 840 runs rel nightly for an hour or two. If
CFSL, it is sure strong tonight. Maybe they forgot to change patterns?
Yet, the A&K have dropped.

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager