[IRCA] CISL's pattern

All of the Vancouver/Victoria AMers patterns match up to what I get here
in signal with their directional systems, except one. According to the
NRC Pattern book, CISL is supposed to have resonable lobe in my
direction (SW) at night, but their signal is never that good here. Even
730 & 980 are stronger here day and night and neither have lobes this
way. I am a  fan of CISL's oldies mix, but they are a toughie to listen
to. The good oldies mix in Canada is getting to be more rare these days.
It does not take anything for Sacramento or Saskatoon to QRM them badly.
It seems to me that CISL used to have a better signal here years ago.
Even with phasing to knock out the South, CISL still is not good.  They
are listed as DA2 (U4) and do not have much signal here days, which I
can tell that, but their night signal should be better I should think.
Anyone know? Have they changed their night pattern?   Thanks.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager