[IRCA] IRCA Editorial Policy

After a few months absence here and there due to various things, I rejoined IRCA last Feb. Now, I go to report to DX Roundup. But first read the editorial policy about reporting to get a refresher. I already know I'm supposed to report to WDXR since I'm in the Mountain Time Zone, but I read I must be west of 110 degrees west which cuts Utah and Arizona! This is the old way (pre-early 80's). I also noticed in the last few DXM's that some west of my longitude report to Central DXR and others east of those reporters report to Western DXR.

Back in the early 1980's (believe it was 1982) IRCA BoD voted unanimously (with 1 abstain) to change the 85 and 110 borders to time zones (and BoD specified: Pacific and Mountain to WDXR, Central to CDXR, Eastern to EDXR), but according to Phil it was never written into to the Bylaws/editorial policy. I don't mind reporting to either WDXR or CDXR, but I always dislike being confused by this. I'd like to know with certainty who gets my reports.

Also, can someone please tell me why this still has not written into the Bylaws/editorial policy? Has there been BoD action since then to change Bylaws/EP back to 85/110? Other reason(s)??

Confused in Colorado.

Chris Knight
Fort Lupton, CO