Re: [IRCA] 1250

Bruce,

I also thought of KCST which is a regular days, but I did not note them
off the SW EWE, which is the antenna I get them on, or anything
South/SW. But until I get an ID on the NOS station, I will not know for
sure.
My idea to set the timer last night did not work out well as the
batteries in the timer were weak enough not to kick the recorder on.
They are supposed to be replaced every 3 years or less (as needed), but
mine went 6 or 7 years. Anyway the new two $2.99 button bateries
did the trick, though I did have to reprogram all of the times back in.
   I just read the A Index is going back to "10" tonight, so maybe more
AU cx.
   Thanks for the suggestion of KCST though. With skip, anything is
possible.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin