[IRCA] New KYIZ TX site?

I have noticed since it was reported last year that KYIZ had moved to
their new site, their 1560 freq is really weak here on the North coast
days.  1620 is the same and 1420 is basically non existant protecting
KITI, which has always been the case, only logging them once in 40
years, even going back to the KREN days. However, KYIZ 1560 is so poor
days that I can hardly hear it and skip will cover them. Also non
existant at nights (If on?) Either their new site as no signal this way
to speak of, or they are now directional day & night both. Anyone know
for sure? I have them listed as U2, not U4.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager