Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 21:57:17 -0400
From: Scott Fybush <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] Looking for some 2010 help...
	Club of America	<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, NRC List <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Perhaps this is a problem another 2010 owner has dealt with: the display
on my 2010 is so dim (or rather, so lacking in contrast) as to be almost
unreadable unless I'm holding the radio at an angle.

I don't think it's just dead batteries - the battery meter still
registers a 7.

Is there some way to adjust the display contrast that I'm forgetting?