Re: [IRCA] WKDK-1310

Johnny Walker, no relation to Paul first worked at
WKDK, and then moved on to WDKD in Kingstree and
stayed there around half a century or so. I asked him,
if he got the calls messed up when he first made the
move and laughed.  He also with some of the things he
said on the air ... got their license revoked for
awhile. Today we'd just laugh, and it isn't even cuss
words.
When I wrote this in log book, I got it corredt. When I rewrote it to send on the list I messed up and got the call back-ass word. Ho hum, perfection it hard to maintane.

Willis