Re: [IRCA] Blue Jays network 2008

Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 7:18 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Blue Jays network 2008

Mike said: ONTARIO
CJCL/THE FAN 590 Toronto590 AM [flagship]
CFCO Chatham 630 AM
CHML Hamilton 900 AM
CKGL/570 News Kitchener 570 AM
CFPL London 980 AM
CKAT North Bay 600 AM
CIWW Ottawa 1310 AM
CHOK Sarnia 1070 AM
CJCS Stratford 1240 AM
CIGM Sudbury 790 AM
CKNX Wingham 920 AM

I have logged every one of the above stations from my home except for: CKAT
and CKGL.  I guess I better get busy.

Thanks for sharing, Mike, the Tigers are still my favorite team, but it's
nice to listen to other games on their days off.

JM

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------