[IRCA] 1100/1530 etal

Just checked 1100 and find assumed Grand Junction under my 50 kw local
KFAX.  At least in their null looping NE.  Station running a talk show
cutting through fairly well but still hard to understand with a 50
gallon local blasting in my ear.  Have heard this station with good
signal thru KFAX a short time ago when they were on day pattern.

Up on 1530 the Minnesota station hasn't made it as yet.  50 kw KFBK is
swallowing everything.  Possible tho as the Texas station was heard thru
KFBK a couple years ago when they (forgot) to lower power for a few
days.

Down to 1390 to try to help Dennis but an ungodly mix of 3 spanish
stations and one english (most likely Salem).  Listened at TOH 10pm PDT
but nothing resembling an ID could be distinguished in the chaos.  Will
try again later.

Don
S.F. CA