Re: [IRCA] KNZZ 1100 CO maybe on day rig

Re: [IRCA] KNZZ 1100 CO maybe on day rig

Thanks KAZ! Yes they are on day power, but here they are under WTAM.
Willis

KNZZ is chewing up WTAM here on my westward BOGs. This is most unusual at night as they are often overpowering WTAM here whereas when on normal day rig, it takes superb cx and a very deep phase null to get even a trace of them. I suspect they didn't switch or have some STA for what ever reason. Obviously this meant that I had no chance to catch Vegas ESPN on 1100.