Re: [IRCA] QSLing

Patrick,

On Sunday 23 March 2008 04:14:34 am Patrick Martin wrote:
>When I started DXing in 1962, I was only 13 and knew nothing
> except a few things my father told me. I was on my way home from school
> and saw an old Philco radio sitting on a garbage rack walking through
> the alley between our house and the school. I picked up the radio and
> brought it home. I remember my mother saw it and would not let me plug
> it in. The cord looked okey, but I had to wait until my father got home
> from work. ......

What a great story.  I enjoyed reading it.  I'll bet there are a lot of good
stories about how we all go into this.

Some, when written, might be too long to post to this list.  If there were a
repository where we could upload these, I would really enjoy reading about
how others got into dxing/radios.

Steve
--
Stephen Hawkins