From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Bruce Portzer
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 1:46 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] What the AM BCB hobby needs

I've noticed the same thing as Powell.  When solar activity was VERY
high, I've had moments when  all I can hear are groundwave signals and
maybe one or two strong Californians.  It was like having my locals and
semi-locals using  night facilities during the day (sort of the opposite
of *cheating*).

Bruce in Seattle