[IRCA] Ultralighting

Hi all,

I have been watching the recent developments regarding ultralighting with great interest and I have to say it really has got me back into the swing of MW DX'ing.

Im wondering is there a yahoo ultralight group yet and if there is how can I join.

Im half way through a Euro version of Rob Ross's 30 day ultralight adventure with about 230 in the bag , its going to be hard to replicate  the magic 300!

Ive had a few 4000 mile catches but the big one got away - a tentative catch of Taiwan on 1557 was very probably CRI from the Baltics. Ive had Taiwan before on a Sony portable on this freq but sadly this one is off the list - for now.

Anyway salutations to all involved and thanks for helping me rediscover Europe on MW.

regards

Paul Logan
Lisnaskea, Ireland.