Re: [IRCA] Last chance for CBA

Yes, another one bites the dust. At this rate Canada will no longer have
any AMs.

Thanks Pat. If only that were true. My local on 610 currently has 5 FM repeaters in and around Peace River and zero plans to shut down the AM. That's what I was told several years ago by the station manager. Several months back there was a power outage up here that lasted around 14 hours that included the transmitter site and the station received numerous calls from listeners wanting to know what had happened to the AM signal. So there are many people out there that still listen to AM radio. Dunno why with the superior signal their FM transmitter sends out.

Mike in St Isidore, AB