Re: [IRCA] KFEQ-680 St. Joseph, MO

As far as I know, that must be them I'm hearing right now with the Jim Bohannon Show. I always get a good signal from them at night, unless ultra-auroral. I know many areas have had storm damage in the last few months. Does anyone know if KFEQ may have been affected & running different power or pattern? 73, George S., MN

Kenneth Nawalkowski <kennethnaw@xxxxxxx> wrote:  Hi, Is KFEQ 680 St. Joseph, MO still operating? They always used to dominate 680 here at night but are non-existent here for a long time now. Semi local CJOB 680 Winnipeg with it's weak nighttime signal now comes in clearly here.
Kenneth Nawalkowski
Sandy Lake, MB