Re: [IRCA] WQEW Oddity

Something's up (or down) at WQEW-1560 - instead of the usual Disney
din, they're transmitting a weird buzzing noise - sounds sorta like an electric shaver. This has been going on for at least the last 20 minutes (current 0007 EDT). I suppose it could be a test signal, but it's not one I've heard before!
Barry-
Are you sure that it is WQEW with buzzing? I hear w weak station under the buzz that sounds like it might be something from Disney.

As you might remember, thheir are times that WQEW has had sports play-offs. Did they carry a basketball game tonight and not make the proper switch from the satelite?

Willis