Re: [IRCA] XE?? 1390 Mexico

During top of hour, 10 p.m. Central, XEKT carried brief material from "Canal Continental de Noticias," suggesting Radio Fórmula affiliation may be old data. I cannot find on the Radio Fórmula website a list of U.S. stations that now carry RF programming.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Callarman<mailto:JohnCallarman@xxxxxxx>
  Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 9:42 PM
  Subject: Re: [IRCA] XE?? 1390 Mexico

  I am currently listening to streaming audio from XEKT http://www.xekt.com/<http://www.xekt.com/<http://www.xekt.com/%3Chttp://www.xekt.com/>> ... which is giving slogan "La Superestación, XEKT, Trece Noventa" and uses Tijuana-Tecate-San Diego in association with the call letters, at beginning and ending of commerical block. The Radio Fórmula website lists XEKT as an affiliate of the 2nd and 3rd networks, and sometimes the call letters of the anchor stations, XERFR-970 and XEDF-1500, are heard on the relay station. The Radio Fórmula display ad in the December 2007 issue of Directorios MPM Publicitarios lists XEKT as an affiliate, but the XEKT station profile in the rate-card section of the MPM book shows it is affiliated with Promosat de México, and carries Promosat's Canal Continental de Noticias.

  I have heard the Radio Fórmula station in León, Guanajuato, XERW, on this frequency in North Texas.

  John Callarman