Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: WNTP QSL received

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: WNTP QSL received

Joe,

Yes, every QSL is a prize. They are especially hard to get in  today's
world. My mentor's for QSLing were people like Arthur Cushen and Ernie
Cooper. I am so happy I was able to log WNTP and WFIL a couple years
back and get wonderful QSLs from Rene',  as cx to the West Coast were
excellent that time. This year, very very poor. Even CBW was almost
non-existent. CBW is a powerhouse here most nights.  But again my thanks
go out to people like Rene' that help keep our hobby alive. Much
appreciated.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin