Re: [IRCA] "Frankenlights" Haunt Grayland-- Scare Up China & North Korea

At 04:18 PM 3/14/2008, you wrote:
>Hi Dennis,
>
>     You are right about them not answering the  phone.  Yesterday about 4 PM
>I decided to go to Grayland, and left a  message on their recorder that I
>wanted to make a reservation, and pay by  CC.  No answer for two hours!  I tried
>again, and must have caught the  lady when she was in that little room, and
>she took my info.  She said,  "Your room is number 15 in the motel.  We will
>leave the door unlocked for  you."   I kind of wondered if somebody would walk in
>off the  street and take my room.
>
>                                                              73,  Gary

This sure doesn't bode well for the future of the motel.  They used to have a toll-free number.  Now it looks like that the phone is going to become a luxury.  Is the for sale sign still up (or was there ever one erected)?  .....Walt.