To: <IRCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 9:36 AM
Subject: [IRCA] 990 KAYL logged

I was setting up my timer for the DX test tonight on 990. Heard an ID for 990 KAYL in Storm Lake, IA. They list 250 watts day/6 watts night, so any way you cut it, not a bad catch. This was at 7:30 am Pacific. Quickly faded to nothing. Of course lots of splatter from 1000 KOMO. .......Walt Salmaniw, Victoria