[IRCA] WFNI-1070

1070     WFNI     IN  INDIANAPOLIS                           0400  14/03/08

"Your listening to the voice of the Indianapolis Pacers, WFNI"  [WM-TN]

First time since the change from WIBC that I have heard the new call letters. Also seems as if they are not as strong as they use to be. I wonder if they may have had a slight RF pattern shift with the change?

DXer: Willis

QTH: Old Fort, TN

ANTENNA: 149' long wire

RCVR: Drake R-4C