[IRCA] New Station on Prison Radio

--
Good Day,

Waited to long on 1566 HLAZ when I was trying for
them on the SRF 39 FP utralight.  By the time I got
the radio tuned the peak had passed on HLAZ and the
signal dropped from good to fair.

Did here a new station on the SFR-39 FP.  While listening
to the morning show on KOHI, KUBA 1600 Yuba City, CA
came in with two IDs.  Four stations on 1600 fighting it out.
KOPT, KVRI also heard before sunrise.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA