Re: [IRCA] This Weekend's ULTRALIGHT DX.....8 New Stations!! + UNID..Help!!

Re: [IRCA] This Weekend's ULTRALIGHT DX.....8 New Stations!! + UNID..Help!!

Rob,

CMBF (Radio Musical Nacional) of Cuba has been noted to be playing musical
chairs lately on the radio dial.  According to the official but meaningless
Cuban website,
http://www.cmbfradio.cu/cmbf/cmbf_radio/pro_trans_hist_cmbf/transmision.htm
only
1040 features CMBF.  However, my lying ears have heard them on 590 kHz as
well.  I haven't logged Cuba on 1180 this year, but have in years past when
it slips past Radio Marti. Would not suprise me if you didn't hear Cuba.  I
was thinking maybe our correspondents, Dr. Z and Curt in S. FL could help
you, but RM is probably band master in their neighborhoods.  I believe Peter
reported hearing Radio Enciclopedia  on 530 kHz playing classical music
suggesting a change from Radio Cadena Habana and the same may be in play at
1180.
73 Gil