Re: [IRCA] Denver radio question....

Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:
A friend and I were discussing Denver radio... what became of 950 KKFN when
the Sports Format moved to 104.3? What format is on 950 AM now?

I heard 1510 was silent again because the check bounced. Is that true?

950 is // 104.3 until the end of March. Reports are that the ESPN programming now on KEPN 1600 will move to 950 at that point. What goes on 1600? Nobody knows yet.