Re: [IRCA] Software question

At 01:11 AM 3/1/2008, you wrote:
>Searching the internet I have found several programs that might fit my needs, but I'm not sure which one to get. Some time back I seem to remember someone recommending Total Recorder by HighCriteria. Is this the one to use? What about Audio Recorder by PDMarq?

I'll come down on the other side of the fence, Mike.   Have been using RecAll Pro (http://www.sagebrush.com/recpro.htm) for several years.  At the time, the big selling point for me was the fact that files are recorded with an ongoing time stamp that is displayed when you play them back.  If you can rely on your computer clock, that is great for making detailed reports to stations or zeroing in on the top of the hour.   You can also type in small notes as you record which also become part of the sound file, but only if you play it back with the same program.

I don't know if the other programs have added this feature in the interim; if not, then I will stick with this.  It has timed recordings, mp3 / wav recording, editing features etc. that are common with the other programs.

best wishes,

Nick