Re: [IRCA] KXOR AGAIN

Does the station from Orcutt or I guess now located in Oildale CA ever make it up your way?  They often are below KTNN at night here.  Have even heard them daytime once last winter.  CFFR cuts
through from time to time and KAPS is considered rare.  Busted my rear end a few years back to pick them up.  When I finally did (at sunset one late November eve) I heard them 5 or 6 times in a
row, even on their night power.  Not much from them since.  Fairbanks was once a nightly regular back in ancient days when no one else out west was on the frequency.

Heard mexican music on 540 looping south.  Suppose the Baja station is now formatting this?  Can't keep up with their changes.  Conditions rotten here the past few days/nights and big storm due
tomorrow night.

Don K.
S.F. CA