Re: [IRCA] Call Change Heard

Thanks Pat & Dennis, Dan & Kevin S. as well for answering my question as to 1380 Lancaster making it to the 'Great Northwest'.

1380 is actually a decent dxable frequency here in The Bay Area.  Since Salinas closed down a few years ago it is reasonably wide open.  Sacramento isn't all that strong but still normally is
the dominant nights over KRKO Everett.  KSRV Ontario usually is heard at SRS with good signal, less frequently at SSS.  KLPZ-Parker & KOSS Lancaster usually are easy at sunset and or sunrise.
Sometimes I've noted that Parker forgets to power down at night and they ride atop the frequency, this usually occurs on weekends.  I've never made much effort to try for El Paso or Cheyenne.
Guess that would be smart for future searches.

Don K.
S.F. CA