Re: [IRCA] KOHI to 1700??

The OM at KAST said the time ran out and they decided not to build it.
But as far as I know the FCC has not given it to anyone else. Lots of
issues running 10 KW from the KAST site, as the CG air station is a mile
away, the High School, and other things too. I don't think New NW BCers
really wanted to deal with the cost of moving it either. Plus the CP for
the FM had priority.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin