Re: [IRCA] KOHI to move antenna

Moving KOHI --- to just about any no location is a "Downgrade".   And moving to a County Fair Grounds could even make coverage worse.   1400 in John Day, Oregon suffers from a poor ground system.   The AM site is near a parking area at the Grant County Fairgrounds.    Having a paved road over your ground radials is not a good thing.  Even the old KAYO 1150 in Seattle gave up using a ground system -- because it was of little use in coverage.   Most likely any relocation might require some power reduction to KOHI as well.   I say -- stay where they are.   Moving is a downgrade.  The FCC could grant a CP in 3 to 4 months.  Maybe  180 days.   Un-Blocked applications are moving fast.   It still will require an OK from Canada.  6 months is my bet.