Re: [IRCA] DX Tips for WDXR

Dennis,

Setting the frequency on a single frequency all night, you have a lot of
possibilities as cx change so much from minute to minute and with the
beverage, I never know what might pop in. Unfortunately a lot of the
time the same few stations block the channel night after night. I still
have not gotten out to repair the beverage either, but there is no wind
and the loose splice seems to make connection whern it isn't blowing
around.
Also I have had a head cold for the past several days and after checking
the beverage last weekend in the cold, I fiqured I just made my cold
worse and I lost my voice pretty much for a couple days. It has come
back, but I still sound terrible. By Thursday the weather into the
weekend looks great with temps near 60 and I plan to get out there with
a long extention cord(s) and redo the splices for the first 500-600
feet. That is where all the stress is running it high with few supports.
But I tink I will run the R8 on 1330 again tonight. WLOL never replied
(call change), but now being EWTN, I can send my report to therm and
they do QSL their MW outlets.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin