[IRCA] An unidentified on 1100

I've been paroled from Burnt River Penitentiary.
After a weekend of listening to the same "Valentine's
Day at Walmart", "Rivals.com" and "Autozone"
commercials over and over, I have an unidentified on
1100.

Saul Chernos and I heard "Le Freak" (by Chic) and "In
The Navy" (Village People) at 1755 Eastern on Saturday
the 9th underneath WTAM-Cleveland.  Naturally, we
couldn't ID it.

Does somebody in the midwest think this sounds like
WISS in Berlin WI?  Doesn't sound like the type of
"oldies" they have listed on their website.

73
Niel Wolfish
Toronto