[IRCA] WKDK-1240 DX TEST

1240    WKDK  SC   NEWBERRY        2330 - 0015  10/11 Feb 08
DX TEST - Heard sweep tones at 2335 then nothing till 0000. Talked to Powell on the phone and compared what I was hearing here at the house with him. At midnight had ABC news, followed by march music, sweep tones, CW sending WKDK, more sweep tones and CW. [WM-TN]

The sweep tones come through really great, better than the CW. WKDK was about an S1 on my meter, under a lot of QRM.

DXer: Willis, K4APE
QTH: Old Fort, TN
ANTENNA: 149' long wire
RCVR: Drake R-4C