[IRCA] Building Air Core Box Loops - A Design Compendium

[IRCA] Building Air Core Box Loops - A Design Compendium

So you want to build a box loop antenna.  For a given size loop, how many
turns will you need?  How far apart should you space them?  What kind of
gain can you expect?

To augment the DX signal grabbing power of your UltraLight radio, or any
receiver with a ferrite loop antenna, the UltraLight downloads area on
dxer.ca now has a compendium of box loop designs that people have found to
work.  I have sifted through the Web, and my own shack, to bring together
a wide array of sizes and shapes.  For most of them I have included a Web
link so you can read more about a particular design.

Just go to:
http://www.dxer.ca/component/option,com_docman/task,cat_view/gid,87/limit,10/limitstart,0/order,date/dir,DESC/Itemid,77/

Have fun!

Kevin S.