Re: [IRCA] Wow! A new logging!

It's well deserved, Paul, hi.   I just noticed that
Berry Hill is the city and Heidelberg is the name of
the owners, but you beat me to my correction, and it
shows that you are standing guard against
discrepancies in our reports.

I'm still getting a weak signal at 12:50. It must be
blues night, as I'm hearing very little R & B but
mostly straight up blues.

73 de Joe