[IRCA] Prison radio gets a pirate!

Prison radio (Sony ultralight radio) gets a pirate ... and not the 1710
Lubavitchers, who are off for the Sabbath, tonight.

1620 with French, one of two known pirates off the coast near Boston, with
quite a decent signal briefly atop the Indiana station. I tried for other
Boston area pirates, including one on 1710 that was quite strong on my east
wire and regular set-up, but I could not raise anything there. But the 1620
was as good or pretty comparable.

I've had solid relogs tonight, but it's a rare night up here to get anything
new, and a few of the catches on the prison radio have been ones I don't
hear all too often, like 1150 in CT way atop CKOC and CJRC (which is still
on the air in Gatineau, though should sign-off for good sometime soon if
they resolve signal issues on 104.7).

I could go to prison for having so much fun with this ULR.

Saul