Re: [IRCA] WABV DX Test tentatively heard in Memphis

Re: [IRCA] WABV DX Test tentatively heard in Memphis

Jim and all..

I just realized something... I played the morse code and everything in My
automation program, which creates a text log of what ran and when. In the
past, I've simply used Winamp.

But having this log will make things easier.

Paul

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.