Re: [IRCA] WABV DX TEST HEARD IN TN

> This was computer generated. I guess no QSL for you
> when Paul finds out what you REALLY said...

FIRST, I DIDN'T ASK FOR A STINK'N QSL! nor did I want one.

We were asked to send in reports as to what the we heard. I did as
requested.

Perhaps you should go and refresh yourself on the meaning of commen words
and phrases used by DXers, ham radio operators and SWLs.

I only described what the signal "sounded" like. No personal attacks were
made or intended. BUT the "snot noised kiddies" on the list can't read or
look up something they don't understand.

Willis