From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Scott Fybush
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 8:56 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1520 Follow Up #2

> Sure, I agree with Scott, but I listened right through the TOH and never
> heard a WDSL ID, just WSIC.
>
> David Faulkner

Which actually makes sense - the WSIC folks were on the ball enough to not
have their automation running a WDSL ID during hours when WDSL is supposed
to be off the air. But the program feed from Statesville to the Mocksville
WDSL transmitter remains active 24/7 (no reason for it not to be), and if
the transmitter didn't shut off on schedule, the WSIC programming would
just keep going out all night on 1520, sans WDSL IDs.