Re: [IRCA] Superb Distance Calculator for Domestic Stations+

Re: [IRCA] Superb Distance Calculator for Domestic Stations+

I'm sure that it is not quite as accurate as the FCC database, say,
since it is Barry's private project, but I find it extraordinarily useful..
John,
He may have incorporated the FCC's database.  I know of at least one that
did.
I've got this one bookmarked.  It looks very user friendly. Tnx.
73 Gil