Re: [IRCA] Transatlantic DX heard on SRF- M37V Pocket Radio

Re: [IRCA] Transatlantic DX heard on SRF- M37V Pocket Radio

My Goodness Allen!

     Are you trying to make us Ultralight TP DXers look  like minor leaguers?
 What fantastic loggings.. how much does a new house  cost in Newfoundland?

     All right, you West Coast Ultralight TP DXers...  now you know what we
are up against!  We had better organize ASAP, start a  secret (?) program for
killer alignments on all our SRF-59's, set up a secret  (?) fund for the
purchase of new SRF-T615's, and seriously consider purchasing  the Grayland Motel to
use on a time share basis.  Those are only the  "secret" plans.. the other's
I'll keep to myself for the time being...

         73 and Congratualations Allen!

         Gary DeBock

         Ultralight Force "Commander" (hi)