Re: [IRCA] SRF-59 problem-- Solution Offered

Re: [IRCA] SRF-59 problem-- Solution Offered

To Deane McIntyre and Russ Johnson,

     As previously mentioned, the SRF-59 issue with the  noisy tuning
capacitor is rare, happening only in about 10% of the many units I  have tested.
However, that is no comfort to those who have the  problem.

     As the original SRF-59 reviewer, it certainly is  my wish that all of
you enjoy your SRF-59's (and the supreme thrills of  Ultralight DX) thoroughly,
without problems.  Deane and Russ, if you will  please contact me off-list and
provide your mailing addresses, within a couple  of weeks, you should receive
a new, fully tested SRF-59 that has been fully  service-manual aligned (for
supreme DX power) by the Ultralight Commander  himself.

     If any other members are suffering with this  problem, please contact me
off list. Thanks.

         73,  Gary DeBock