[IRCA] SRF-59 Full Service Manual Alignments Create Ultramean DX Machines!

[IRCA] SRF-59 Full Service Manual Alignments Create Ultramean DX Machines!

Hello All,

     "Triumphant Tricky Tech Totally Tames Troublesome  Tiny Terrors, To
Transform Total Turkeys"

     For those of you with any technical experience (or  for those of you
with foolish enthusiasm), please consider performing the total  service manual
alignment for the SRF-59, posted last night on the IRCA list. The  results will
exceed your expectations, I can assure you.

     For those of you who are convinced that your  SRF-59 is not running on
all 8 cylinders, please contact me off-list.. we my be  able to turn your
turkey into a screaming, vicious DX Bird of Prey!   Also, now that the SRF-59 tech
trio has successfully met all its  objectives, it is time to seriously direct
our Ultralight Enthusiasm into the  righteous cause of totally emancipating
all oppressed DXers chained in sedentary  servitude to pricey, boring,
megaheavy, megacomplicated  receivers.  We shall boldly advance the revolution,
brothers, to completely  free all AM-DX brethren worldwide, giving all of us the
total freedom to enjoy  thrilling, serious DX wherever and whenever we so choose!
On to total  victory, brothers!

         73 and Great Ultralight DX to All,

         Gary DeBock a.k.a. Culprit